What's in This Guide?
This guide is developed to help faciltate course-related research and to provide suggested resources for furthering your investigation into specialized topics discussed in this course.
This guide should aid in the following:
- Accessing the course textbook in the library
- Locating books, music, and musical scores
- Retrieving scholarly articles from reputable journals
- Recognizing the Multimedia Support Lab as a resource
The Ohio Library and Information Network, OhioLINK, is a consortium of 90 Ohio college and university libraries, and the State Library of Ohio, that work together to provide Ohio students, faculty and researchers with the information they need for teaching and research.
- 49.5 million books and other library materials
- 17,000 electronic journals
- 140 electronic research databases
- 81,000 e-books